Triple Action Moisturiser
The Mānuka Lab Triple Action formulation contains 3 powerful, superior grade,
naturally extracted ingredients. They are all sourced from the place where the originating plants thrive and, when combined, have a triple action synergistic effect that generates powerful antimicrobial, calming and soothing properties, providing a broad spectrum protection for your skin.
A unique and highly effective combination of natural BioActives gives a unique skin care solution that delivers exceptional results. This moisturiser is cleansing, purifying and revilatlising and is perfect for stressed skin from environmental influences, dry skin and problem skin. Together, Mānuka oil and Tea Tree oil generate powerful antimicrobial properties preventing the development and spread of bacteria.
Contains New Zealand’s Mānuka Honey 525+MGO combined with Mānuka Oil* MBTK™25+, Mānuka Hydrosol† plus Tea Tree Oil.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil*, Mel (Manuka Honey), Tocopherol, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Phytate, Sorbic Acid, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil†, Hordeum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.
Apply evenly to the skin regularly. Can be used on the face, neck, décolletage and infact the entire body!
Always patch test before using for the first time, and if sensitivity occurs stop use immediately. Not for internal use. Always avoid contact with eyes and do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use on animals. Store in a cool dry place.
A concentrated formulation to deeply moisturise problem and dry skin caused by over exposure to the elements.
Mānuka honey provides hydration for dry skin and the Tea Tree oil minimises excess oils on the skin.
Together, Mānuka oil and Tea Tree oil generate powerful antimicrobial properties and help prevent the development and spread of bacteria such as acne and fungi such as tinea.
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Mānuka Honey 525+MGO
Mānuka Oil MβTK™25+ & Mānuka Hydrosol
Tea Tree Oil
New Zealand orders – standard rate with tracking: $6.00
International orders - freight is charged by weight and destination.
We offer the below shipping option for international orders.
- International Courier: a quicker and tracked service with signature required on delivery; only available to 43 countries and regions.
You can estimate the delivery cost of your order and choose the preferred option by using our “Estimate Shipping & Taxes” on the Shopping Cart summary page.
There is a temporary increase in international shipping costs due to Covid 19. These will revert to standard shipping costs as soon as possible.
Why we choose a triple action formulation
Our triple action formulation contains 3 powerful, superior grade, naturally extracted ingredients. They are all sourced from the place where the originating plants thrive and, when combined, have a triple action synergistic effect that generates powerful antimicrobial, calming and soothing properties, providing a broad spectrum protection for your skin.
New Zealand Mānuka Honey 525+ MGO
- A natural form of hydration for your skin, absorbing and retaining moisture and preventing dryness that can lead to other skin conditions.
- Is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients, so it naturally nourishes the skin.
- Has antimicrobial and soothing properties to help avoid infection and inflammation.
New Zealand Mānuka Oil and Hydrosol MβTK™ 25+
- Has antimicrobial and antifungal properties, preventing the development and spread of bacteria such as acne, staph, strep and fungi such as tinea and athletes’ foot.
- Is soothing and calming, and aids faster healing and new cell regeneration.
- Is deeply cleansing, leaving you with clean and clear skin.
Australian Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure
- Has antimicrobial, antifungal and antiseptic properties, preventing the development and spread of bacteria such as E.coli and faecal contaminants.
- Helps control the oils on your skin, leaving your skin with a non-greasy feeling.